- About Us
Coventry Workers’ Comp Services, a division of Aetna, offers workers' compensation cost and care management solutions for employers, insurance carriers, and third-party administrators. With roots in both clinical and network services, we leverage more than 30 years of industry experience, knowledge and data analytics. We offer an integrated suite of solutions, powered by technology to enhance network development, clinical integration and operational efficiencies at the client desktop, with a focus on total claims cost.
- Workers' Comp Fact Sheet
- 420 KB
How Coventry Delivers Value
Coventry Workers’ Comp Services delivers value by:
- Increasing cost savings (medical and total costs)
- Improving communications and quality of decision-making
- Service innovation, consistency and reliability
- Information accuracy and usefulness
- Increasing frequency of superior claims outcomes
- Working to create and maintain positive relationships with Coventry network providers
Learn how a Coventry Field Case Manager made the difference in the life of a high school assistant principal.
- The VA Extends Their PBM and DME Contract
- Coventry will continue to provide pharmacy and durable medical equipment services to more than 14,000 Department of Veterans Affairs employees. >>