Coventry Workers’ Comp Services (“Coventry”) offers a suite of care management solutions that advocate for appropriate, high-quality medical treatment while helping facilitate prompt return to work.
We serve the workers' compensation and disability markets by providing medical case management, vocational case management, utilization reviews, return-to-work programs, medical examinations, disability management, and a range of specialty services. We are national in scope with over 1500 professionals dedicated to providing your company with the highest quality services and results.
The goals of our care management solutions include:
- Helping employees and employers maintain productive, healthy workplaces
- When injury or illness occurs, providing proactive and aggressive case management that helps workers return to work
- Closing claims expeditiously to reduce lost-time costs and the total cost of the medical claim
- Join the Coventry Team
- Click Here to find out about the benefits of being part of the Coventry team!
- Network Solutions
- Care Management
- PBM & DME Overview
- Technology Solutions
- FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE CALL 1.800.937.6824
Expert FCM staff achieves some of the best outcomes in the industry.
National IME program offers access to an extensive network of providers.
- First Script's 2014 Drug Trends Analysis provides a unique look at current drug utilization and spending trends.