Coventry Workers’ Comp Services (“Coventry”) provides clients with access to some of the most well-known and highly-regarded PPO networks in the nation. The Focus Network, created in 1986, The First Health Network, introduced in 1982, and Metracomp, were combined in 2007 to form the Coventry Integrated Network®. Through the combination of these networks, the Coventry Integrated Network® offers clients enhanced value by providing increased cost savings, improved communications, superior claims outcomes, service innovation and reliability.
As a part of the Coventry Integrated Network®, FOCUS, serves all 50 states and the District of Columbia. FOCUS provides clients:
- Credentialed Providers
- Collaborative Nomination Process - Customers are encouraged to nominate providers and we vigorously pursue such nominations
- Superior Savings Rates - We negotiate with providers for rates that are significantly reduced from fee schedule or reasonable and customary charges.
- Provider Services
- Click here for provider-specific information about FOCUS
- Network Solutions
- Care Management
- PBM & DME Overview
- Technology Solutions
- FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE CALL 1.800.937.6824
OUR NETWORK INCLUDES
- Managed Care Organizations
- Two types of MCO programs help clients comply with state-specific regulations >>