Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the minimum requirements for this site?
We recommend using the following browsers for viewing our site:
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.x on Windows XP, Windows 2000;
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.x on Windows XP, Windows 2000;
• Firefox 2.x on Windows XP, Windows 2000, Mac OS 10.3.x;
• Safari 2.x on Mac OS 10.4.x
Our Site is best viewed with screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels.
Flash Player Plug-in
We recommend using Flash 9 Player.
2. Are e-mail messages confidential?
To protect your privacy, please do not use e-mail to communicate information that you consider confidential. Instead, contact Coventry by telephone or by mail. This information is provided in the Contact Coventry section of the webpage.
3. Is my personal information safe?
Your privacy matters to Coventry. The Coventry website uses secure sockets layer (SSL) encryption technology, the industry standard. If your browser is set to alert you when you are about to enter a secure site, you will see an alert box upon login. Regardless of whether you see the alert box, your information is still protected by SSL.
4. Why do I have display problems?
Our website has been designed to fit the majority of computers, with a screen resolution of 800 x 600 pixels or higher and the font size set to small. For optimum viewing, please verify that your system has been set to these specifications.
5. Where can I find a list of state fee schedules?
A list of fee schedules can be found on the Provider Services page under the FOCUS section - scroll to the bottom of the page.
6. What is the difference between the Locate a Provider link and provider look-up under Client Login?
Locate a Provider is a general search and will not provide client specific configurations. If you are a Coventry client and need to find a provider, please utilize the provider look-up under Client Login. If you are not a client and are interested in searching for a provider please utilize the Locate a Provider link.