- Improve Medical and Financial Claim Outcomes
- We help clients reduce workers’ comp costs and improve medical outcomes using proven medical and cost management solutions.
- Participate in Our Workers’ Comp Network
- Whether you’re a current provider seeking information or a provider considering joining, we can help.
Solutions to Restore Health and Productivity
- Network Solutions
- Care Management
- First Script Network Services
- Technology Solutions
The Coventry Integrated Network® provides clients access to the largest national provider network offering in the workers’ compensation industry. By maintaining strong relationships with the provider community, Coventry is able to offer clients superior network savings and greater access.
Coventry’s Care Management solutions provide innovative ways to help reduce the cost of workers' compensation injuries and improve return-to-work rates.
PBM & DME
First Script Network Services helps reduce workers’ compensation costs by providing Pharmacy Benefit Management and Durable Medical Equipment programs.
Coventry Workers’ Comp Services provides state-of-the-art technology solutions that help promote effective and efficient ways to process information in the worker’ comp process.
NEWS AND UPDATESRSS Updates
- Onsite Care Managers: Fewer Claims and Reduced Costs
- A new occupational health solution results in fewer claims and an overall reduction in claims costs. >>
- Coventry Health Care Ranked Among FORTUNE’s List of World’s Most Admired Companies
- Coventry Health Care Inc. ranked third in the health insurance and managed care category of FORTUNE magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” for 2013. >>
- Provider Outreach Yields Improved Safety and Cost Savings
- Changes resulting from provider outreach, 6 months ago, regarding dosing recommendations for Celexa® appear to have lasting effects. >>
- HCNs First to be Available in All 254 Counties
- TDI recently approved the remaining 23 counties for the two HCNs offered by Coventry >>
- Florida OBN Results
- Coventry is pleased to report findings from a recent study of OBN claim results since the program’s inception >>
Yelds Improved Safety and Cost Savings