- Improve Medical and Financial Claim Outcomes
- We help clients reduce workers’ comp costs and improve medical outcomes using proven medical and cost management solutions.
- Participate in Our Workers' Comp Network
- Whether you're a current provider seeking information or a provider considering joining, we can help.
Returning people to work, to play, to life.
- Network Solutions
- Care Management
- First Script Network Services
- Technology Solutions
The Coventry Integrated Network® provides clients access to the largest national provider network offering in the workers’ compensation industry. By maintaining strong relationships with the provider community, Coventry is able to offer clients superior network savings and greater access.
Coventry’s Care Management solutions provide innovative ways to help reduce the cost of workers' compensation injuries and improve return-to-work rates.
PBM & DME
First Script Network Services helps reduce workers’ compensation costs by providing Pharmacy Benefit Management and Durable Medical Equipment programs.
Coventry Workers’ Comp Services provides state-of-the-art technology solutions that help promote effective and efficient ways to process information in the worker’ comp process.
NEWS AND UPDATESRSS Updates
- Enhanced Decision-Support in Coventry Connect Flags At-Risk Claims
- The improvements to the Coventry Claim Profile, a decision-support tool for claim and clinical professionals, underscore the role of Coventry Connect® as the essential engine for managing all aspects of a claim from injury to closure. >>
- 2015 Drug Trends Analysis
- First Script's 2015 Drug Trends Analysis provides a unique look at current drug utilization and spending trends. >>
- Coventry Introduces RxRN Pharmacy Nurse Solution
- Coventry is pleased to announce the launch of RxRN, a team of specially trained and return-to-work focused case managers who target claims at risk due to emerging and complex pharmacy utilization. >>
- Telemedicine/Telehealth Whitepaper: Technology Tools for Enhanced Clinical Support
- This whitepaper discusses how virtual house calls can help increase access to clinicians, facilitate appropriate care, and support better outcomes in workers' comp. >>
- Coventry Connect® Mobile Now Available on iTunes & Google Play
- Coventry Connect Mobile provides customers with access to our cost and care management solutions while on the go. >>
Have a Referral