- Improve Medical and Financial Claim Outcomes
- We help clients reduce workers’ comp costs and improve medical outcomes using proven medical and cost management solutions.
- Participate in Our Workers’ Comp Network
- Whether you’re a current provider seeking information or a provider considering joining, we can help.
Solutions to Restore Health and Productivity
- Network Solutions
- Care Management
- First Script Network Services
- Technology Solutions
The Coventry Integrated Network® provides clients access to the largest national provider network offering in the workers’ compensation industry. By maintaining strong relationships with the provider community, Coventry is able to offer clients superior network savings and greater access.
Coventry’s Care Management solutions provide innovative ways to help reduce the cost of workers' compensation injuries and improve return-to-work rates.
PBM & DME
First Script Network Services helps reduce workers’ compensation costs by providing Pharmacy Benefit Management and Durable Medical Equipment programs.
Coventry Workers’ Comp Services provides state-of-the-art technology solutions that help promote effective and efficient ways to process information in the worker’ comp process.
NEWS AND UPDATESRSS Updates
- Dr. Melissa Bean honored with CSOEMA Exemplary Service Award
- Coventry is pleased to announce that Dr. Bean is this year's honorary recipient of the Central States Occupational and Environmental Medicine Association Exemplary Service Award. >>
- EMPLOYERS® Launches Coventry/NT24 Hotline in Florida
- Injured workers can access this new service by calling a toll free hotline to report new work-related injuries or illnesses. >>
- Response to “Compounding is Confounding Workers’ Compensation” By: Brian Carpenter, R.Ph.
- A practical response to CompPharma's article on compounding medications. >>
- Examining the Impact of Age-Related Claims
- Boomers are now choosing to work past traditional retirement age, impacting the world of workers’ compensation. >>
- The VA Extends Their PBM and DME Contract
- Coventry will continue to provide pharmacy and durable medical equipment services to more than 14,000 Department of Veterans Affairs employees. >>
This whitepaper answers some fundamental questions about the relationship between mental disorders and workers’ comp injuries.