- Improve Medical and Financial Claim Outcomes
- We help clients reduce workers’ comp costs and improve medical outcomes using proven medical and cost management solutions.
- Participate in Our Workers' Comp Network
- Whether you're a current provider seeking information or a provider considering joining, we can help.
Solutions to Restore Health and Productivity
- Network Solutions
- Care Management
- First Script Network Services
- Technology Solutions
The Coventry Integrated Network® provides clients access to the largest national provider network offering in the workers’ compensation industry. By maintaining strong relationships with the provider community, Coventry is able to offer clients superior network savings and greater access.
Coventry’s Care Management solutions provide innovative ways to help reduce the cost of workers' compensation injuries and improve return-to-work rates.
PBM & DME
First Script Network Services helps reduce workers’ compensation costs by providing Pharmacy Benefit Management and Durable Medical Equipment programs.
Coventry Workers’ Comp Services provides state-of-the-art technology solutions that help promote effective and efficient ways to process information in the worker’ comp process.
NEWS AND UPDATESRSS Updates
- URAC Re-Accreditation Confirms Coventry's Commitment to Quality
- Coventry has been awarded re-accreditation for its workers’ compensation case management and utilization review programs from URAC. >>
- Using Medicare Model for Hospital Fee Reimbursement
- Enhancing compliance through better patient engagement. >>
- Improving Compliance: Engaging the Individual
- Enhancing compliance through better patient engagement >>
- Trust & Belief: Critical Elements in Recovery from Injuries and Disability
- Trust in the workplace as predictor of return-to-work. >>
- Urine Drug Testing: Turning Information into Action
- Winning strategies regarding UDT test results, including best practices. >>
Coventry announced today that it has been awarded re-accreditation for its workers’ compensation case management and utilization review programs from URAC.