- Improve Medical and Financial Claim Outcomes
- We help clients reduce workers’ comp costs and improve medical outcomes using proven medical and cost management solutions.
- Participate in Our Workers' Comp Network
- Whether you're a current provider seeking information or a provider considering joining, we can help.
Returning people to work, to play, to life.
- Network Solutions
- Care Management
- First Script Network Services
- Technology Solutions
The Coventry Integrated Network® provides clients access to the largest national provider network offering in the workers’ compensation industry. By maintaining strong relationships with the provider community, Coventry is able to offer clients superior network savings and greater access.
Coventry’s Care Management solutions provide innovative ways to help reduce the cost of workers' compensation injuries and improve return-to-work rates.
PBM & DME
First Script Network Services helps reduce workers’ compensation costs by providing Pharmacy Benefit Management and Durable Medical Equipment programs.
Coventry Workers’ Comp Services provides state-of-the-art technology solutions that help promote effective and efficient ways to process information in the worker’ comp process.
NEWS AND UPDATESRSS Updates
- Telemedicine/Telehealth Whitepaper: Technology Tools for Enhanced Clinical Support
- This whitepaper discusses how virtual house calls can help increase access to clinicians, facilitate appropriate care, and support better outcomes in workers' comp. >>
- Coventry Connect® Mobile Now Available on iTunes & Google Play
- Coventry Connect Mobile provides customers with access to our cost and care management solutions while on the go. >>
- Dr. Melissa Bean Elected to ACOEM Board
- ACOEM is the nation's largest medical society dedicated to promoting the health of workers through preventive medicine, clinical care, research, and education. >>
- Coventry Becomes AmCOMP Corporate Partner
- Coventry joins an organization that supports and endorses the highest professional standards in the workers' compensation industry. >>
- Coventry Outcomes-based Network Expands to 27 States
- Coventry has expanded its OBN program from 21 states to include an additional 16 states. >>
- Coventry Nurse Case Manager Recognized As a Case In Point Finalist
- Mark Rodgers, RN, CCM was selected as a finalist for his outstanding achievements in catastrophic workers' compensation case management. >>
Have a Referral