- Provider Services
The Coventry Integrated Network® is the largest national workers’ compensation network in the industry, comprised of The First Health Network, FOCUS, MetraComp and other top aligning PPOs. As a participating provider in the Coventry Integrated Network®, Coventry will actively market your practice to insurance carriers, third-party administrators and employers within your area.
Cultivate Your Practice
For Coventry’s current providers, we have incorporated several features on this site for your convenience including information and documentation on our state-specific networks including the California MPN and Texas HCN. Additionally, you can utilize our provider education feature, update your demographic information or complete a referral search.
Providers interested in becoming part of the network can submit a nomination form and see how Coventry's Workers' Comp Network can benefit their practice.
Aetna Coventry Provider Announcement
PDF I 218 KB
- Update for providers regarding aquisition.
PDF I 11.85 KB
- Click here for an update on where Coventry is at with changes needed for 5010 and ICD-10 implementation.
Simplifying Utilization Review Requests
PDF I 38 KB
- Information on the type of information needed in order to simplyfy and expedite the Utilization Review process for providers
Coventry Addresses New CDC Opioid Recommendations
- Click here to learn more.
Click here for a list of Coventry Owned Contracts
California’s SB863 for Bill Review & MPN –
“At a Glance”
- Visit the California Page Under Provider Services for More Detailed Information