- Improve Medical and Financial Claim Outcomes
- We help clients reduce workers’ comp costs and improve medical outcomes using proven medical and cost management solutions.
- Participate in Our Workers’ Comp Network
- Whether you’re a current provider seeking information or a provider considering joining, we can help.
Solutions to Restore Health and Productivity
- Network Solutions
- Care Management
- First Script Network Services
- Technology Solutions
The Coventry Integrated Network® provides clients access to the largest national provider network offering in the workers’ compensation industry. By maintaining strong relationships with the provider community, Coventry is able to offer clients superior network savings and greater access.
Coventry’s Care Management solutions provide innovative ways to help reduce the cost of workers' compensation injuries and improve return-to-work rates.
PBM & DME
First Script Network Services helps reduce workers’ compensation costs by providing Pharmacy Benefit Management and Durable Medical Equipment programs.
Coventry Workers’ Comp Services provides state-of-the-art technology solutions that help promote effective and efficient ways to process information in the worker’ comp process.
NEWS AND UPDATESRSS Updates
- The VA Extends Their PBM and DME Contract
- Coventry will continue to provide pharmacy and durable medical equipment services to more than 14,000 Department of Veterans Affairs employees. >>
- Outcomes-based Network Expands to 21 States
- Coventry's Outcomes-based Network expands from 9 states to 21 to increase access to a more focused managed care option >>
- The USDA Selects Coventry for Pharmacy and DME Management
- The USDA Selects Coventry for Pharmacy and DME Management >>
- 2012 Pharmacy Trend Analysis
- Workers’ comp drug spend is on the decline. To learn more, download our 2012 Pharmacy Trend Analysis. >>
- Mobile Provider Search Capability Unveiled by Coventry
- Coventry now offers a convenient way to find network providers using the texting functionality. >>
- Onsite Care Managers: Fewer Claims and Reduced Costs
- A new occupational health solution results in fewer claims and an overall reduction in claims costs. >>
Learn more about how workers' comp drug spend is on the decline