- Improve Medical and Financial Claim Outcomes
- We help clients reduce workers’ comp costs and improve medical outcomes using proven medical and cost management solutions.
- Participate in Our Workers’ Comp Network
- Whether you’re a current provider seeking information or a provider considering joining, we can help.
Solutions to Restore Health and Productivity
- Network Solutions
- Care Management
- First Script Network Services
- Technology Solutions
The Coventry Integrated Network® provides clients access to the largest national provider network offering in the workers’ compensation industry. By maintaining strong relationships with the provider community, Coventry is able to offer clients superior network savings and greater access.
Coventry’s Care Management solutions provide innovative ways to help reduce the cost of workers' compensation injuries and improve return-to-work rates.
PBM & DME
First Script Network Services helps reduce workers’ compensation costs by providing Pharmacy Benefit Management and Durable Medical Equipment programs.
Coventry Workers’ Comp Services provides state-of-the-art technology solutions that help promote effective and efficient ways to process information in the worker’ comp process.
NEWS AND UPDATESRSS Updates
- Response to “Compounding is Confounding Workers’ Compensation” By: Brian Carpenter, R.Ph.
- A practical response to CompPharma's article on compounding medications. >>
- Examining the Impact of Age-Related Claims
- Boomers are now choosing to work past traditional retirement age, impacting the world of workers’ compensation. >>
- The VA Extends Their PBM and DME Contract
- Coventry will continue to provide pharmacy and durable medical equipment services to more than 14,000 Department of Veterans Affairs employees. >>
- Outcomes-based Network Expands to 21 States
- Coventry's Outcomes-based Network expands from 9 states to 21 to increase access to a more focused managed care option >>
- The USDA Selects Coventry for Pharmacy and DME Management
- The USDA Selects Coventry for Pharmacy and DME Management >>
The 2013 Drug Trend Analysis provides a look at current drug utilization and spending trends within our workers' compensation pharmacy benefit claims.