- Improve Medical and Financial Claim Outcomes
- We help clients reduce workers’ comp costs and improve medical outcomes using proven medical and cost management solutions.
- Participate in Our Workers' Comp Network
- Whether you're a current provider seeking information or a provider considering joining, we can help.
Returning people to work, to play, to life.
- Network Solutions
- Care Management
- First Script Network Services
- Technology Solutions
The Coventry Integrated Network® provides clients access to the largest national provider network offering in the workers’ compensation industry. By maintaining strong relationships with the provider community, Coventry is able to offer clients superior network savings and greater access.
Coventry’s Care Management solutions provide innovative ways to help reduce the cost of workers' compensation injuries and improve return-to-work rates.
PBM & DME
First Script Network Services helps reduce workers’ compensation costs by providing Pharmacy Benefit Management and Durable Medical Equipment programs.
Coventry Workers’ Comp Services provides state-of-the-art technology solutions that help promote effective and efficient ways to process information in the worker’ comp process.
NEWS AND UPDATESRSS Updates
- You've Widened the Lens, Now Let's Deal With the Risk
- Using transparency to achieve lower program risk and create better outcomes for injured workers. >>
- The Transparency Mandate: Widen the Lens to Look at Total Pharmacy Experience
- Transparency into total drug utilization provides a concrete means for measuring true program performance >>
- Enhancing Productivity: Achieving More Desirable Return-to-Work Outcomes
- Successful recovery and RTW following a workplace injury requires a proactive game plan. >>
- URAC Re-Accreditation Confirms Coventry's Commitment to Quality
- Coventry has been awarded re-accreditation for its workers’ compensation case management and utilization review programs from URAC. >>
- Using Medicare Model for Hospital Fee Reimbursement
- Enhancing compliance through better patient engagement. >>
Coventry announced today that it has been awarded re-accreditation for its workers’ compensation case management and utilization review programs from URAC.