Look for a Broken Spirit, Not Just a Broken Bone: Evaluating Mental Health Needs in Workers' Comp
When someone gets hurt on the job, the workers’ compensation system is often adept at zeroing in on an injury and delivering timely care. But that well-intentioned focus on a patient’s physical bruises can make it easy to miss the mental ones, which might be harder to spot. Today, a comprehensive approach that identifies and meets an injured worker’s needs is more important than ever because the coronavirus pandemic is blanketing everyday life with added stresses that threaten to imperil a worker’s recovery. During this webinar we will discuss:
- Identifying injured workers who need mental health intervention
- Building and implementing clinically sound treatment plans
- Utilizing a network of proven mental health providers
- Constructing an effective communication strategy with the provider
- Engaging the injured worker in their recovery and return to work
Please note that you can not receive CE credits for watching past webinars.